Senior Purchasing Analyst
350 – 550 per day Outside IR35 .
6 months + Extension
To start ASAP
A prestigious organisation has an opening for an Analyst to join the procurement team in LONDON. Applicants must have experience in analysis, data extraction, data manipulation , Oracle, Tableau , crystal reports and have the ability to process and extract relevant information.
Please apply online for initial CV screening
Roles and responsibilities:
- Compile data to assist in cross party projects
- Produce and present spreadsheets to senior stakeholders
- Benchmark activities / Spend analysis;.
- To identify and report on all Value For Money activities.
- Extract data from both the internal storage system and suppliers
- To actively participate in cross-organisational agreements:
- Attend consortium meetings;
- Build a network of contacts within your category area;
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time commensurate with the grade of the job.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Worked on multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge and skill in a variety of different analytical software
- Extensive recent experience of preparing reports to Internal and External bodies