Our client is a large organisation with global presence based in West Yorkshire. With plans for growth and change over the next couple of years they are looking to strengthen their supply chain operations in the UK with this position of a Senior Supply Chain Manager.
This role of Senior Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for:
- The management of purchasing, planning and inventory management within a complex environment.
- The development of MRP / ERP systems
- Participating in and driving strategic decision making for the site and global organisation
- Developing a team who operate across purchasing, planning, inventory and logistics.
Ideally the successful candidate for this role of Senior Supply Chain Manager will have:
- Strong managerial experience
- Exposure to ERP implementation and/or systems improvements
- A blend of operational and strategic experience throughout the supply chain
- Good examples of change management in previous positions (examples of S&OP desirable)
- Experience of working at a strategic level within a leadership team.
- Exposure to an automotive or highly complex environment (high number of skus)
- Kowledge of Manufacturing and Production environments
A highly competitive salary