My client is one of the world's largest FMCG food businesses globally who have continually exceeded its customers' expectations for over 150 years of operation. They are continually growing in the UK and have a number of iconic award winning brands.
My client is seeking candidates with extensive management experience to lead the newly created supply planning hub. Responsibilities include but not limited too;
- Accountability for Supply Planning performance and service level delivery across Europe.
- Manage supply planning team leaders to ensure on time delivery of supply plans and distribution plans to meet customer demand across the network.
- Drive Inventory, savings and continuous improvement activity within category.
The successful candidate will have experience working across Europe with a large FMCG business and will be reporting directly into the Supply Chain Director for Europe. Key skills;
- Previous experience in supply planning within an FMCG environment (min 8 years for manager)
- Cross functional Supply Chain experience
- Strong understanding of the company's end to end supply chain operational processes
- Previous managerial people management experience
- Experience in managing organization change
- Demonstrable experience of process improvement
- Knowledge of systems - SAP/BW (must have), other systems nice to have
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence across levels
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
On offer is;
- Excellent salary & package
- 25 days Holiday per year
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Cover
- Life Assurance