Senior Technology Vendor Manager - Iconic Firm - Central London - £70,000 - £80,000 + Excellent Package
To apply please contact: [link removed]
A leading Blue Chip professional services firm has an urgent requirement for a IT Vendor Management specialist. Sitting within the Technology Procurement Hub, this procurement position will involve engaging with c-suite level stakeholders, managing the cradle-to-grave strategic sourcing process for IT Services.
This role will be responsible for helping the technology programmes be successful through the delivery phase, following the various contract awards of critical services, supporting commercial SME's across the organisation.
Key role involvements:-
- Support multiple Strategic Programmes through its Commercial Delivery phase and into BAU, providing a more strategic management approach is required.
- Being responsible for the approval and strategic oversight of all technology and operations vendors across the Plan / Source / Manage phases of operations (pre and post contract strategy and performance, including risk management, service level performance, dispute resolution, extend / terminate relationships)
- Leading the end-to-end strategic sourcing process for the IT Services, including ownership of major IT Services vendors (such as Wipro, Capgemini, IBM, Oracle, CSC etc)
- Act as custodian of the strategic relationship with third party by ensuring strong governance and working with key SME's to ensure compliance against relevant internal standards and policies
In order for your application to be successful you must have:-
- End-to-end IT Vendor Management experience, with full working knowledge of Vendor Management governance, SOWs, pre and post contract strategy and performance
- Developed key procurement or purchasing strategies and implemented them on a regional or global basis
- Strong experience of managing contract renewals within a complex delivery organisation
- Deep and significant experience with Software licensing, hardware and complex services contracts
- Excellent experience implementing change management programmes
- Independently owned large vendor relationships as well as small boutique suppliers
- Progressedthroughout your procurement and vendor management career, preferably within blue chip organisations
- Degree & MBA (preferable but not essential)
This is a stand-out opportunity for a polished individual looking to excel within a world leading establishment. With heavy investment in a market leading technology function, this IT sourcing function is set to become a world-class procurement hub, so now is a great time to join.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like to be considered please send your profile to: [link removed]
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Professional Services, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Contract Management, Project Management, Vendor Management Governance, Spend Analysis, Global, London,