The business has further plans for expansion, improvement and product offering and require a Warehouse Management professional to lead the already well oiled operation to where they really want to be.
As the Warehouse Operations Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Monitor of all operational activities, goods in, stock allocation, and goods out.
- Utilise data and develop reports to monitor efficiency a
- Introduce the warehouse management team to ensure suitable performance and attendance management of all employees by use of statistical analysis of data, ensuring consistency across all operational functions.
- Introduce company approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), and KPI's.
- Manage all aspects of Health & Safety, ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed and practised while working continuously to improve in all areas
- Implement new key business initiatives and develop new operational initiatives.
- Identify staff development needs and skills gaps within the workforce. Promote and assist with training requirements in order to aid succession-planning requirements.
- Help integrate a new WMS into the warehouse
You will ideally have the following:
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience.
- Warehouse Management Systems Experience (preferably involved in implementation).
- Excellent commercial awareness, results driven.
- Prior knowledge of Ecommerce distribution
Competitive Salary and package