My client is the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Sector. They are a Market Leading Healthcare provider.
The Service Operations Manager in Taunton will be responsible for...
- Coach, motivate and engage the team
- Undertake all aspects of the recruitment and selection
- Monitor and manage staff costs against P&L
- Ensure all department and Company procedures and policies are followed at all times by all members of the team
- Conduct performance reviews and one to one meetings
- Monitor and manage team performance against contract performance
- Ensure all staff are appropriately trained and records and maintained
- Responsible for the management of all absence including reporting and recording
- Manage the key performance indicators of the contract and contract performance
- These targets shall be reviewed within assessment and should be viewed as the minimum requirement only
- Responsible for Service Centre maintenance, inspections and corrective actions
- Support all governance and assurance activities as directed
- Manage all risks and maintain local risk register and action plan
Ensure the overall maintenance of all vans running out of the Service Centres with appropriate procedures followed
Ensure that the servicing of equipment is conducted and compliant in line with contract requirements and is maintained
The Service Operations Manager must have...
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with advanced Excel skills (ability to be able to create pivot tables and to undertake data analysis)
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills with a good eye for detail
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience
- 25+8 Days Holiday
- Private Health Care
- Pension Scheme
- Monday to Friday Day Shifts