Leading FMCG Distribution Business based in W. Yorkshire
As Shift Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the end to Warehouse operation ensuring that strict timescales are adhered to at all times.
- Development of the existing team with a focus on multi skilling and succession planning.
- All people management elements including RTW, Appraisal and Disciplinary process.
- Constantly look to ways of improving processes throughout the operation
- Managing all KPIS and SLA's
- Strategic planning within the operation including forecasting for future spikes in volume and creating a robust plan which can cope with spikes and dips in volume.
To be considered for the role of Shift Manager you must be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record in Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
- Experience of managing teams of 20+ ideally in a FMCG distribution environment
- Comfortable working autonomously and making operational decisions
- Previous experience of implementing new processes and KPI's would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate well with other departments
- The flexibility to work a varied shift pattern within a 24/7 operation
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary dependent on experience. Furthermore there is real opportunity to forge a successful an progressive career within this business.