Our client are a market leader within the parcels delivery sector.
Key responsibilities of the Shift Manager role includes:
- An ability to cover all elements of the Shift Manager role
- A good working knowledge of operational and administrative procedures at depot level
- The team meeting productivity, operational and quality targets
- An ability to work within set KPIs, including Transport, Health and Safety, ISO and costs
- A flexible approach to work and a willingness to succeed
- The ability to lead by example and communicate well
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have man-management and time management skills
- Be methodical and organised
- Be able to work on their own initiative and be self-motivated
- Have a firm but fair approach to supervision
- Be able to work under pressure
- Hold a full driving licence
This role is available on a morning shift pattern 6:00 - 14:00 and will be five days out of 7. You will receive an excellent salary and package along with unrivalled opportunities to progress.