My client is a 3PL, retail distribution business, operating a 24/7 operation.
This business services over 25,000 different retail businesses across the UK every single week, along with Ecommerce customers on top of that.
My client is a time critical distributor with over 30 depots nationwide.
My client is looking a highly skilled fast paced Shift Manager who would be willing to consider an opportunity on days and also nights.
The key responsibilities of the successful Shift Manager for my client in Warwickshrie will be:
- Organise and manage the shift
- Work as a coordinated team delivering success to the customers of the site.
- Ensure customer returns are processed by Company Procedures.
- Ensure a safe working environment to comply with Company Policy and Health & Safety Regulations.
- Hold weekly team briefings with warehouse staff to communicate Company policies and procedures, Health & Safety matters and any other business information in a positive manner
- Support management on employee issues
- Manage absence and lateness by Company procedure
- Liaise with team members as and when required
- Working closely with Transport
- Maintain relationships with colleagues in the wider Business providing feedback and co-operation as necessary.
The successful Shift Manager candidate for this site in Warwickshire
- Must have experience of managing more than 70 people on shift
- Relevant working experience within Distribution or Logistics
- Be customer focused on delivering on set agreements
- Must have experience of being face to face with the customer
- Team player. Ability to engage with the team to deliver results
- Must have experience of working in a very fast paced warehousing environment
The salary for this role is very competitive + benefits.