My client is a Distributor of homeware products and they supply in to multi site retailers as well as new house builders across the UK and internationally.
They pride themselves on building new brands and concepts and delivering first class customer service whilst doing so.
The key responsibilites for this Shift Manager role in Staffordshire are:
- To ensure appropriate resource is available to meet the planned demand accountable for recruitment where needed
- Maintain the agreed standard of cleanliness and hygiene across the site.
- Work closely with Transport to ensure vehicle departure times are achieved.
- To work actively towards targets set by Management in a safe and efficient manner.
- To manage, motivate and develop staff by means of training; continually looking to improve individual skill sets.
- To ensure all team members understand and work towards the company values and policies.
- To ensure all operating equipment is appropriately maintained to schedule.
- Hold self and others accountable for quality of service and meeting deadlines.
- To drive continuous improvement in people, process and the cost efficiency of the operations.
The successful Shift Manager candidate for this role in Staffordshire:
- Previous leadership experience within a warehousing environment
- FMCG experience is preferred but not essential
- Experience of sticking to tight deadlines day 1 for day 2
- Experience of hitting and exceeding KPIs
- Effective communicator able to deliver messages clearly and effectively
The salary for this role is up to £35,000