My client is a global distribution business, specialising in Ecommerce, they are experiencing huge growth and expanding their operation in Northampton.
They are looking for commercial candidate who have worked in fast paced environments to hit the ground running in this Shift Manager role and develop quickly through the ranks.
The key responsibilities of this role as a Shift Manager in Northampton will be:
- Effectively manage a team of First Line Managers and operatives
- Manage Health and Safety across the site
- Implement core KPis for the business in line with expectation
- Be the go to person when the Operations Manager is away from the business
The successful candidate for this Shift Manager role will
- Have experience of working in a fast paced warehousing environment at Shift Management level
- Have experience of implementing KPIs across the operation
- Previous experience of stepping in to the Operations Manager role as neccessary
- Previous experience of communicating across multiple levels within the operation
- Be looking for career progression and development
- Have experience of developing reports to the next level in their career
This salary for this role is dependent on the level of experience