My client is in the Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain sector and is a market leading brand.
The Shipping Administrator in Bristol will be responsible for...
- Managing the return of broken devices and booking the device onto the CRM system.
- Closing tickets on the CRM when devices have been repaired and returned from the Poland branch.
- Return fixed devices to customer.
- Prepare shipment of faulty devices to send to our Poland branch, including scanning all detail to be shipped to Poland.
- Check awaiting PO box, request update from Account Manager. Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) return broken devices back to original manufacturer.
- Exchange and return devices â€" create a swap out label and send working devices to customers and return damaged devices.
- Log all activities by updating the tracking list and cost of daily shipments. Create labels for deliveries and collections.
- Monitor and complete ad-hoc ticket requests. Accepting goods received and booking them in on Sage 200
- Any other reasonable tasks delegated by the Team Leader.
The Shipping Administrator will have in Bristol...
- At least a year in an administrative role or similar.
- Competent with Sage 200 or equivalent system is desirable Experience of using a CRM system is desirable Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines. Experience in using a variety of systems (training will be provided on Symec systems)
- Attention to detail, with the confidence to ask for help when required.
- The successful candidate will have a friendly, confident personality, good communication skills, an efficient and organised approach and the ability to work within a team as well as under their own initiative.
The successful candidate will receive...
- 20+8 days holiday
- A salary of up to £20,000
- 10% Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Eye Car Vouchers
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refreshments provided including fresh fruit