6 month contract Your new company
Your new company are a global Oil and Gas company based in Reading. Your new role
Provide Source to Pay (S2P) procurement support to selected FPT UK (and some global) teams, becoming expert in the S2P process and supporting continuous improvement and compliance with the process.
There is a strong desire within FPT to:
- Improve the efficiency of the S2P process and the procurement experience for FPT employees
- Reduce the number of issues with ordering and invoice payments
- Improve efficiency and transparency of spend management within teams
What you'll need to succeed
- Working under supervision of S2P co-ordinator supporting FPT UK teams by raising shopping carts and receipting Purchase Orders (PO’s)
- Responsible for checking documents to ensure correct data is present and that POs are raised against correct cost assignments.
- Responsible for setting up new vendors and amending vendor details using the online vendor portal. Liaising with budget holders, vendors and procurement to ensure all relevant information is to hand.
- Resolving invoice query issues as highlighted by our Accounts Payable team. Utilising the lubes query tracker, working with vendors, procurement and business recipients to ensure issues that may prevent payment of invoices are resolved.
- Tracking all PO’s and running reports to provide information on all PO’s raised as and when requested to do so to support budget management
- Identifying potential areas for continuous improvement in this area
Experience in procurement processes and SAP systems - essential. Ability to work proactively and efficiently to a given process – essential. Some experience serving a customer base, internal or external, within a computerised environment – essential Experience in continuous improvement - desired Previous experience in a global functional and complex organisation - desired. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.