Our client is a leading distributor for building products based in Woking who are looking for a Stock Controller to join their team.
The key responsibilities for the successful for the Stock Controller will include:
- Managing the daily purchase order process for a range of products.
- Supporting and managing inventory and purchasing strategies.
- Analysing stock levels and making decisions about purchasing quantities and delivery frequency.
- Responsible for building relationships with supplier to maximise the level of service they provide together with monitoring supplier performance.
- Working in a close relationship with the Regional Inventory Manager as well as the transport planning team.
The successful Stock Controller will have the following attributes:
- Proven experience Stock & inventory control, within a fast-paced business to business environment (ideally Distribution or Construction).
- Demonstrable success of working in an efficient and cost effective inventory management function, ideally within a multi site network.
- Experience of leverage group scale and supply chain capability to enhance the offering and services for customers.
- Experience of using K8/Kerridge systems is highly desirable but not essential.
- Live within commutable distance of Woking.
A competitive salary and package is on offer for the successful Stock Controller.