My client is a leading automotive parts and tooling distributor based in Derbyshire. The business has been operating as a family run enterprise for over 72 years and has show rapid expansion across the country. They supply to both retail outlets and fast-moving production lines.
As a Stock & Inventory Supervisor you will report directly into the on-site Warehousing & Logistics Manager. The role will be based in Derbyshire and have overall site responsibility for the following aspects. You will be covering a 1 year maternity contract on a fixed-term basis.
- Actively manage a team of 4+ Stock Controllers & Administrators.
- Planning and active management of the PI program.
- Generate stock counts for day to day operation requirements.
- Issue and lead investigations into stock variance resulting from inventory counts.
- Conduct stock counts and report on adjustments, overage and short-dated stock.
- Review stock on hold and monitor status to maintain product availability.
- Conduct 1-2-1, performance reviews, HR issues as necessary.
- Design, develop or revise SOP's according to industry best practice.
The successful Stock & Inventory Supervisor will have a strong background in inventory management and warehousing logistics, along with the following:
- 3+ years experience in a Stock & Inventory based role.
- Managed SKU counts in excess of 5,000.
- Commutable to the Derbyshire area.
- Experience with WMS and SAP systems would be advantageous.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills - (Microsoft Excel would be beneifical)
£27,000-£30,000 - Available for a 1 year FTC