My client is a Distributor of homeware products and they supply in to multi site retailers as well as new house builders across the UK and internationally.
They pride themselves on building new brands and concepts and delivering first class customer service whilst doing so.
The key responsibilities for this Stock Manager role in Staffordshire :
- Responsibility for over three thousand skus, across two business units
- Responsibility and management of multi million pound stock-holding
- Managing inventory levels and analysing sales data
- Generate reports
- Responsible for stock accuracy across all warehouse pick and bulk locations
- Work closely with warehousing operations teams and IT to ensure best practice and high levels of compliance
The successful candidate for this Stock Manager role in Staffordshire :
- Effective communicator, able to communicate clearly and succinctly at all levels within the business.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with service agents and agencies
- Strong leadership, employee development and motivational abilities.
- Ability to keep focus in a pressurised environment
Salary on offer is £32,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience