Global IT Procurement Manager - Big 6 Consultancy - Central London - £55 - 65K + Package
An iconic market-leader in the Consultancy space has an urgent requirement for an IT procurement expert with strong strategic sourcing and contract management ability. With a multi-award-winning sourcing hub, executive stakeholder management and a global spend portfolio, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious IT Sourcing professional to grow their procurement career within one of the largest organisations in the consultancy world!
As Global IT Procurement Manager you will:-
- Have ownership over a large global spend portfolio covering a wide range of IT & Technology sub-categories (Software, Hardware, Services, Web Apps, Cloud etc) with particular dealings across EMEA, LATAM and APAC
- Own key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, working with high-profile clients, across the EMEA and US region up to Board-level
- Work alongside the Procurement Leadership Team on innovative category strategies to achieve cost savings and add value to both the wider business and key clients
- Have complete autonomy over contracts in the hundreds of £millions, managing them from drafting, through the negotiation process all the way to implementation stage
Global IT Procurement Manager Required Background:
- Extensive IT procurement and strategic sourcing experience, with an impeccable track record of handling £ multi-million spends and delivering significant cost savings
- Spearheaded large-scale procurement projects across the technology procurement categories (Software, Hardware, Services, Web Apps, Cloud)
- Strong contract management experience is essential, ideally having been responsible for drafting, amending and negotiating contracts
- Degree +MCIPS (desired but not essential)
This is an excellent opportunity to progress through an industry leading establishment and to take autonomy over a variety of high-profile IT procurement projects!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at [link removed] or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, IT Procurement, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Cloud, Software, IT Services