Strategic IT Procurement Manager - Global FTSE 100 - Reading - £40,000 - 60,000 + Car + Bonus
Due to an internal promotion this multinational FTSE 100 brand is seeking an up-and-coming Procurement professional to join their award-winning strategic sourcing team. With an outstanding reputation for providing professional development, the option for CIPS sponsorship, and a collaborative and fun team atmosphere, this £30bn+ Blue Chip employer has a lot to offer an ambitious Procurement specialist.
Strategic IT Procurement Manager role profile:-
- Autonomously owning long term sourcing & category strategies for a variety of procurement spend areas including IT, Software, Hardware, Professional Services, Engineering Services & Consultancy and IT Subcontracts
- Executing £Multi-Million strategic procurement deals, owning the cradle-to-grave process including stakeholder engagement & management, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM etc
- Collaborating with and learning from a highly expert group of ambitious procurement professionals, all from prestigious FTSE 100 backgrounds
- Having Board level stakeholder exposure, winning backing and championing procurement change
- Strong procurement, strategic sourcing and category management experience gained from a FTSE 250 procurement graduate scheme or equivalent
- Degree & MCIPS (desired not essential - Procurement experience is more important)
- High level of articulacy
If you are an ambitious and high-achieving procurement professional looking to accelerate your career, this FTSE 100 Firm is offering you the perfect opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to [link removed] or directly through this page.