The large organisation based in Oxfordshire has a fantastic reputation for forward think Procurement and Supply Chain strategies. The immediate team have a great reputation for developing individuals within the business.
- Manage, and be accountable for, the overall performance and compliance of Suppliers
- Ensure Supplier requirements are executed achieving favourable conditions and consistency with technical, program, cost and performance requirements.
- Engage and communicate efficiently with internal Customers and Stakeholders.
- Evaluate supplier proposals for compliance against requirements and identify areas of risk/concern
- Create accurate Procurement estimates, covering labour, material and Total Cost of Ownership
The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of subcontract buying experience ideal in a full procurement life-cycle role.
£38,000 to £45,000 plus benefits