My client is a growing Electronics Distribution company based in Twickenham who are looking for a Supply and Demand Planner to join their team to focus on the relationship building between the customer and their business.
The key responsibilities for the Supply and Demand Planner will be as follows:
- Reducing the amount of stock in channel and decrease the level of returns.
- Collaborate with Logistics and Operations to forecast freight requirements in order to book shipments.
- Manage the flow of stock from production to warehouse.
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
The successful candidate for the Supply and Demand Planner role will have the following skill set:
- Supply Planning and Demand Planning Experience
- Understanding of Inventory Management
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables and V-lookups
- Customer facing experience advantageous
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
The candidate has the chance to join a growing business as a Supply and Demand Planner who offer a great career path as well as a great benefits package on top of a competitive salary.