My client is a leading FMCG brand based in Reading who are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis to analyse the master data and present it back to the planning team.
The key responsibilities for the Supply Chain Analyst will be as follows:
- Support the development of the Global Planning team through continuous improvement.
- Take on operational responsibility for the Global Planning team
- Ensure global data integrity is correct
- Provide reporting and support to the Buying and Planning teams
- Automation and Solution support to the IT Systems within the Planning team
- Manage applications on a day to day basis
- Work closely with the IT department to ensure planning applications are developed
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors
The successful candidate for the Supply Chain Analyst will have the following skill set:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Supply chain background within Retail or FMCG.
- Business Analysis mind set and knowledge
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong IT Skills within Excel, Planning tools and reporting systems
- Knowledge of SQL advantageous
The candidate will have the chance to join a global business where they offer internal opportunities to progress your career as well as a competitive salary and great benefits including bonus.