My client is a global leading Automotive business based in Bracknell who are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join them on a 12m FTC.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will have the following responsibilities for the 12m FTC:
- Calculate monthly production orders and consolidate, observing production and order management constraints before submitting to the worldwide Honda factories and sub-contracted factories.
- Process production orders in time for the monthly and weekly change trigger points; monitor orders and change requests against factory constraints and negotiate changes with various sales entities and factories.
- Consolidate monthly European sales forecasts and report on market changes.
- Support preparation for monthly Meeting with Senior Management.
- Ensure that sales entities are kept aware of production plans (Branch order receival / registration / confirmation) and customer delivery dates. Where necessary implement product allocation control.
- Liaise with European logistics team to ensure optimal efficiency of business operations.
- Monitor European stock ageing level for product category in responsibility. Propose and initiate sales actions for ageing stock reduction. Liaise with product management and sales entities.
- Ensure that all databases are kept up-to-date and consistent. Correct system errors quickly to minimise impact on production, sales and logistics, and assist in identification of root cause and countermeasures.
- Review of existing processes under the banner of continuous improvement to ensure business process efficiency's.
The successful candidate for the Supply Chain Coordinator role will have the following skill set:
- A confident negotiator, able to negotiate with sales entities, production factories and logistics teams.
- Good PC skills including Excel. Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- A good level of numeracy and ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to organise workload to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Self-starter, with ability to work on own initiative.
- Knowledge of sales planning & operations processes is preferred.
- Willingness to learn about Honda Power Products.
The candidate is offered a competitive day rate and the chance to develop their career within a global brand.