They are a fast-growing global pharmaceutical company that acquire established pharmaceutical products from well-known brands. They currently have a network covering over 120 markets worldwide and have offices in the UK (Basildon), Denmark, Dubai, and Sydney. They specialise in developing niche generic medicines in house and then market them on a global scale. They are seeking the very best talent and an experienced Supply Chain Executive for this exciting move in the industry.
The Supply Chain Executive will be fundamental in ensuring the day to day operations of the business run smoothly in relation to the Supply Chain.
- Supporting demand forecasting, customer services, warehousing and distribution teams by producing a variety of daily / weekly / monthly reports
- Understand all Supply Chain Key Performance Indicator (KPIs), data flows and be able to interrogate data to support improvement.
- Development, coordination, and implementation of the supply chain part of the acquisition project to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated time frames and budgets.
- Set up, validate the master data on ERP.
- Trouble shoot all issues within the supply chain relevant to bridging stock, serialisation, temper evidence whilst ensuring the highest standard of GDP is maintained.
- Provide reporting support and inventory & buying support analysis as required and draw insights from data and making recommendations to the business.
- Work closely with the CMOs, Distributors, Regulatory, Artwork and IT team to solve issues related to artwork or packaging supply and implement process to continuously improve on efficiency.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, customs clearance or customer issues.
- Provide early warning of impeding products or stock problems to internal colleagues.
- Continuous improvement of the monitoring tools, guidelines, etc. including development of existing tools and proactive adjustment of existing models based on business conditions to support more efficient processes within Supply Chain Operations.
The Supply Chain Executive will preferably be from a Pharmaceuticals background and have an understanding of the industry. They will have experience working within different areas within a Supply Chain function and be comfortable communicating across multiple departments.
- Strong analytical background with a proven track record of managing large sets of data and creating reports and tools for supply chain planning and continuous improvement.
- Strong computing skills, proficient with Excel
- Highly numerate with experience working in an analytical position.
- Strong networking, planning and organisational skills with a demonstrated capability to manage complex projects.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
- Can handle pressure well and work in a fast paced environment
- Experience within the Pharmaceuticals industry or similar
- Relevant degree or qualification
- Lives close to Basildon
- Salary up to £35,000 DOE
- Competitive Package
- Basildon Location
- Opportunity to join an exciting fast growing company within the Pharmaceuticals industry