My client is a Global FMCG business looking for a Supply Chain Fulfilment Planner based in the Kingston Upon Thames.
The key responsibilities for the Supply Chain Fulfilment Planner will be as follows:
- Provide insight to RP which will support the implementation of Finished Goods stock policy
- Understand warehouse and transportation capacity planning
- Translate potential supply risks
- Stock Management reports
- Trigger stock release or blocking
- Stock shelf life management
- Obsolete management
- Manage stock availability and stock movements
- Regular contact with Customer Account Managers
- Report & analyse Key Performance Indicators, implementing continuous improvement activities around these.
The successful candidate for the Supply Chain Fulfilment Planner will have the following skill set:
- Knowledge of Supply Chain
- Worked in a FMCG environment
- Inventory Management background
- Previously used SAP or similar ERP system
- Excel skills inc V-lookups and Pivot tables
The candidate has the chance to join a world leading business who work with well known house hold brands.