My client is a Luxury FMCG Business based in Brighton who are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their Operation team.
The key responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager will be as follows:
- Manage day to day operations - raising and tracking POs in line with demand
- Work closely with fillers to schedule free issued components and bulk
- Support NPD team by executing orders in time for launch and promotional activity
- Support in resolution of quality issues with key stakeholders
- Issue weekly and monthly reports tracking inventory value and supplier spend
- Maintain data integrity on planning and forecasting systems
- Communicate supply risks to key stakeholders
The successful candidate for the Supply Chain Manager will have the following skill set:
- FMCG Background
- Have successfully managed operational activity
- Have worked with Far Eastern / European supply base
- Ability to work with MRP/ERP systems within a planning/forecasting capacity
The candidate has the chance to join a Luxury Cosmetics Brand and expand on their skill by over seeing the E2E supply Chain process.