Our client, based near Leeds, have experienced really positive growth over the last few years. They operate in a market within the consumer goods sector and supply their product worldwide. The organisation has excellent values and the successful candidate can expect support from the business to transform their department.
The key responsibilities for this Supply Chain Manager will include:
- Developing new and existing relationships with suppliers
- Improvement-related activities towards shipping, import and export.
- Developing the existing demand planning process
- Improving the current systems
- Managing a team of six employees across the supply chain
- Remote warehouse management
The successful candidate for this position of Supply Chain Manager in Leeds will ideally have:
- Previous experience within a similar Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain position; ideally within a stockist/distribution environment
- The ability to lead, coach and develop a team of individuals across supply chain
- Achievements relating to the improvement of systems and processes within a supply chain capacity
- Managed and developed a global supply base
- A strong knowledge of shipping procedures and demand planning principles.
£45000 - £55000