My Client are at the forefront of their industry and pride themselves on running a environmentally efficient network.
As the Supply Chain Manager you will be tasked with managing the raw materials to site, the delivery of containers to site and the supply of products to customers.
Acting as the intial point of contact for customer service, you will work closely with departments across the business including production, finance, sales and qa.
- Track stock and inventory on and off site
- Undertake production scheduling and planning for bulk deliveries
- manage yard stock
- oversee the weighbridge
- Monitor and improve the OTIF figures
- Ensure all raw materials and chemicals are delivered to Plant
- Working knowldge or import and export regulations
- A proven track record in customer service and supply chain management
- Experience of leading teams and a record of consistenly delivering results
- Afocus on stragetic and tactical aspects of transportation and fleet management, import and export knowledge and production planning
- The leadership and mentorship skills to help develop junior logistics coordinators and analysts
£35,000 - £40,000