Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Are you looking for a progressive business that invests in their employee’s development? Do you have supply planning experience? If so this could be the perfect job for you!
My client an industry leading FMCG business has an exciting opportunity for a Supply Planner based in Surrey. My client is a global multi-million pound turnover business which has 60 sites globally.
As the Supply Planner you will be responsible for creating a robust Supply Plan to ensure the Customers demand are met. The Supply Planner will also be responsible for working closing with the manufacturing sites in order to optimise factory efficiency's
The Supply Planner responsibilities will include;
- Managing the factory capacity plan as well as production scheduling
- Responsible for interface between the commercial area and production sites
- Amend the supply plan by flagging any changes to the factory providing information on short term supply issues
- Deliver company inventory targets in line with budget for your site
Experience skills and knowledge
- To manage changes on a daily basis to ensure that customer service level are achieved by working closing with the factory and warehouse
- To be point of contact with factory for all medium-long term service or supply issues to customer and manage contingencies to improve supply.
- Proven planning experience/understanding of working in a FMCG Supply Chain/Retail/manufacturing planning role
- Experience of planning for co-packers is desirable
- Understanding of the sale and operation planning process
- Proficiency using key software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Ability to negotiate and influence at senior level
Due to the high volume of applicants I am afraid we are unable to respond to all. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will keep your details on file and contact you with other opportunities.