My client is a leading FMCG business based in Staffordshire
* Placing orders on a weekly basis with external suppliers and affiliates, following an
established planning routine, established by the Senior Planning Manager and Supply Chain
* Follow up on orders on a weekly basis with external suppliers and affiliates, ensuring that
the required stock is deliveries with specified tolerances [+- 2 days vs Req. Del. Date].
* Liaison with the Forecasting function.
* Liaison with local Logistics teams and Logistics provider [collection / deliveries / regular meeting
* Liaison with local Customer Service Team proactively informing about delays in deliveries.
* Liaison with local and Corporate Purchasing teams proactively informing about issues with
* Manage unforeseen events (customers or plant) while working on the processes to minimise
* Implements and proposes SKU range rationalisation programs.
* Manages the raw material shortages with the product managers and the purchasing department.
* Implement and follow up action plan for continuous improvement [communication and visibility].
* Define and lead projects to generate target savings.
* Implement and follow up global process across UK.
* Coordinate activities and ensure optimal service levels versus cost to serve within scope of the
* Deploy and achieve KPIs targets related to the role [DSI, OTS, & OTIF, among others]. Analyses the
main causes of non-conformance and proposes an action plan for improvements.
* Define needs and support implementation of corporate tools and policies (PowerBI, SAP, TMS, …).
* Work with Supply Chain, and Customer Service to assess current customer ordering patterns and
propose improvement. Act as point of call for internal and external manufacturing when needed.
* 3 -5 years' experience in External Supply Planning and Inventory Management
* KPIs Management and Deployment
* Microsoft Excel
* SAP BEx Analyzer reporting advantageous
* Fluent English
* Other European Language a plus
* Customer Service experience a plus