Our client, based in York, are a well known manufacture who Michael Page are working with exclusively. Excellent growth over the last twelve months has enabled the business to heavily invest in their supply chain; hence the opportunity for a Supply Chain Planning Manager.
Some of the responsibilities of this Supply Chain Planning Manager will be to:
- Deputise the management of the end to end supply chain - with particular focus on S&OP.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to ensure effective service delivery for customers
- Drive Continuous Improvement processes and procedures of flow of materials from warehouse to last mile providers
- Meet with suppliers and on a regular basis to discuss performance and plans which ensure our business needs are being met
- Build and develop relationship with partners and proactively look into issues to have these addressed at source minimising customer complaints.
- Drive consistent reporting of operational KPI's for forecasting and inventory management
- Ensure contract compliance to operational issues and act as the bridge with Procurement team.
Ideally the successful candidate for this role of Supply Chain Planning Manager will have:
- Previously held roles across different areas of Manufacturing or FMCG environments.
- Strong exposure to continuous improvement initiatives
- Good experience in inventory management & forecasting; working to improve service and delivery to customer
- Lean/Six Sigma qualification and/or degree - preferred but not essential
- Ability to communicate & influence at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight dead-lines
- Resilient, results focused and action oriented
- Business and commercially focused
- Excellent systems knowledge (SAP is desirable)
£60000 - £65000 + an outstanding package + career progression