A UK based energy company, the largest producer of low-carbon electricity.
- Identify requirements and develop the IT procurement strategy from within the Supply Chain department.
Negotiate and obtain agreement to the optimum procurement strategy for the business.
To generate and record savings for the company by effective supply chain management.
Ensure that third party suppliers and contractors both understand and work in alignment with health, safety, environment and quality practices and standards.
Ensure that suppliers deliver the expected goods and services to the required quality in a timely manner and at the agreed costs.
- Assist with the ongoing review of Supply Chain practices and procedures and ad hoc project work.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with experience and ability in working with Senior Management, advising at all levels as required.
- Demonstrated experience in the award and development of contracts and strategies for end-to-end IT procurement.
- A good understanding of contract and commercial law and sound understanding of contractual terms and conditions.
- Experience in Bid Process Management including supplier sourcing, documentation, evaluation and selection and managing the tendering and award of contracts.
- Good degree of commercial acumen, being able to understand commercial issues, and drive commercial negotiations to conclusion.
- An understanding of working in a project led environment.
- Opportunity to progress your career.
Salary of 36K-42K dependent on experience.
Competitive benefits package including a defined contribution pension scheme, a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, and the opportunity to earn bonus.