My client is one of the world's largest FMCG food businesses globally who have continually exceeded its customers' expectations for over 150 years of operation. They are continually growing in the UK and have a number of iconic award winning brands.
My client is seeking experienced planners to join the newly created European planning hub in the UK. Key responsibilities include;
To deliver the finished goods replenishment plan by calculating replenishment requirements on assigned levels of the supply chain network in End Markets on a weekly and monthly basis.
Owning case fill rate and effective communication and prioritization of critical trades off required to achieve a balanced service rate.
Senior professional role will own complex business categories requiring experience in seasonal pre-building and handling complex global supply chains.
There will be multiple supply planning roles available, with all reporting into the Supply Planning Team Leader. French or Spanish speaking candidates would be looked at strongly. Key skills include;
- Previous experience in supply planning within an FMCG environment (min 4 years for senior professional)
- Functional experience
- Demonstrable experience of process improvement
- Knowledge of systems - SAP/BW (must have), other systems nice to have
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence across levels
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
On offer is;
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays