I'm working with a leading global supplier of communications, security, electrical and wire & cable products. Operating in around 50 countries with 8700 employees.
The Supply Planner based in Bracknell is responsible to ensure purchase orders are placed effectively and to service level KPI's in line with the correct cost, MOQ and optimal route of supply. This includes internal transfers, Direct Ships and second sourcing to meet customer expected delivery dates and system generated backorders. Working as part of the Inventory Management team you will be accountable for supporting 22 countries & 15 stocking locations.
- Optimise point of purchase opportunities where supply routes offer additional commercial benefit
- Ensure all customer backorders and same day PO requests are placed within the Inventory Planning SLA and any exceptions are being addressed and communicated
- Replenishment of customer specific stocking programs within agreed systems stocking criteria (Min/Max) and highlighting overstock/under stock to the Supply Planning Teams
- Safeguard the company from potential excess on non-preferred or non-replenished SKUs'
- Manage company in/out process to ensure orders are placed on time and correctly and non-preferred/onetime suppliers are committed to support the business purchase requirements in line with expected delivery schedules
Experience within an inventory management function such as Supply Planning, Delivery Planning, Inventory Control preferable within a distribution business however other backgrounds will be considered.
- Experience of working with a high SKU count, multiple suppliers and customers across different countries
- Supplier facing engagement with a emphasis on relationship building
- Microsoft Excel, Access, Power BI and data manipulation skills
Base salary of £25,000 to £30,000 plus bonus