Our client pride themselves on being one of the fastest growing beauty brands in the world, challenging the norm and positively disrupting the industry as we know it. They have a portfolio of well established, recognised brands and visions to develop this further.
Joining a growing FMCG company the Supply Planner Coordinator will be responsible for:
Creating stock/order analysis worksheets
Raising purchase orders and liaising with suppliers about production and delivery timings
Managing potential delays to projects by closely working with project teams and suppliers and recommend actions in case of issues
Reporting information back to relevant departments and keeping accurate records to allow for reliable reporting from ERP system.
Planning container loading with suppliers to maximise efficiency and ensure effective delivery of stock to support demand and merchandising requirements.
Reviewing out of stock situations or shortage of supply issues and recommending mitigating actions.
Producing supplier and business KPIs for management
The successful Supply Planner Coordinator will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working within FMCG Manufacturing environments
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment and adapt to changes
- Demonstrated ability to use ERP systems within a Supply chain environment
- Strong IT skills, especially Microsoft Excel - Pivot tables and Formulas
- Great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, evolving company and be a part of their continued growth plans.