Our client are a well established global brand with a secure and growing order book. The Liverpool site has been at the forefront of NPD and investment within the group benefiting from a first class senior leadership team. As a result the business has shown double digit growth YOY.
To support the operation on a local and international basis the Supply Chain team is an experience, high performing unit, and well thought of within the group. This is a great time to join as there are numerous development projects which will positively impact the role and the Liverpool site.
As the Supply Planning Lead you will:
- Support the operation and own the planning window from 4 weeks plus.
- Ensure security of supply within the current supply base. Should additional capacity be required work with central purchasing to gain secondary and tertiary supply online
- Analyse longer term requirements, and where possible provide visibility to incumbent suppliers, helping them meet requirements.
- Own supplier relationships and be a point of escalation if required, this could include issues of quality, failure to supply to plan, and mitigation of price increases where possible
- Develop strong relationships with production, quality, logistics, and central planning teams to enable efficient problem solving and the highlighting opportunities to optimise the current inbound supply chain
- Build a network across other divisions to ensure best practice is shared
The successful candidate will:
- Be operating as a Supply Planning Lead, or similar role within a food or pharmaceutical production environment
- Show a track record of a Continuous Improvement (CI) approach within previous roles
- Be able to demonstrate problem solving with a material supply based environment on a local and international level
- Exhibit strong stakeholder skills with the ability to build effective networks both internally and externally
- Ideally have come from a SAP based environment recently
circa £37,000 + highly competitive benefits package