Our client is a leading container logistics company based in Southampton.
The key responsibilities for the successful Transport Administrator will include:
- To assist Transport Planners at an operational level.
- To provide quotes to customers, using mileage calculators and rating tariffs.
- To communicate effectively with the customer base, understand requirements in order to convey accurate information on time as required.
- To provide daily call overs to all customers to ensure all jobs are captured. * To update systems accurately and utilise its functionality.
The successful Transport Administrator will have the following attributes:
- Proven administration experience.
- TOPS experience (Essential).
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Strong team player.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Proactive, innovative and creative approach to problem solving.
- Good, working knowledge of PC applications; Microsoft, Excel and Outlook.
- Live within commutable distance of Southampton.
A competitive basic salary and benefits are on offer for the successful Transport Administrator.