My client is a world-leading, third party logistics business, in the Alfreton area. Their products are known across the global and have both a high-end USP and a green footprint within their design. Due to maternity cover, my client is actively looking to recruit a Logistics Co-ordinator in the Alfreton area.
As a Transport Co-ordinator you will report into the Transport Manager, supporting heavily the logistics and administrative functions of the business. You will assist with the following processes and projects:
- Transport carrier invoicing, operational consumables and PO raising.
- Responsibility for all Goods-In receipt and documentation.
- Investigate and resolve transport and haulage invoices and assist in problematic payments.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and suppliers on a daily basis to help resolve daily queries.
- Record invoice data daily within a logistics tracker.
- Track logistics KPI's metrics and report back to the Contract & Logistics management team.
- Track PO's and match against invoice costs.
- Be a single point of contact for all on-site visitors.
- Perform ad-hoc administration and logistics duties across the warehousing & transport functions.
The successful Transport Co-ordinator will have the following skills & attributes and be commutable to the Alfreton area:
- Experienced in either a transport co-ordination background with at least 18 months experience.
- Either immediately available or within a 2 week period.
- Experience with Microsoft office, ideally within Excel.
- Prepared to work under your own initiative and a high paced environment.
- An excellent communicator in both written and verbal skills.