My client is in the Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain Sector and is a leading distributor.
The Transport Contract Manager in Swindon will be responsible for...
- Act in a professional manner, ensure good working relationships are maintained and promote a good image of the Company at all times
- Maintain and comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental standards, to be aware of the Occupational Health & Safety Management System, OHSAS18001 and to appreciate the responsibility you have to adhere to the respective procedures.
- Be aware that the Company operates a Quality Assurance system ISO 9001:2008 and adhere to the respective procedures.
- Ensure a good standard of housekeeping through observance of relevant Company policies and ensure that work areas are secure and locked when unoccupied.
- Where appropriate challenge and determine reasons for presence on site of any unauthorised person.
- Attend any development training as required in compliance with the Company's commitment to the Investors in People standard.
- Develop and continuously maintain business plans to identify account objectives, DSV's vision, KPI's, measures for success whilst identifying resources to reach and exceed these objectives.
The Transport Contract Manager will have...
- Experience working within a 3PL transport operation
- Experience within a Contract Management/Customer Service Management role previously
- Budget and Fincancal reporting awareness
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Leadership experience and the ability to achieve and exceed business goals
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
The Transport Contract Manager will receive...
- A salary of £45,000-£50,000 depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- 8k Fully Expensed Car
- 25+8 Days Holiday
- Monday to Friday Day Shifts