You will be joining an established business that continues to grow and expand rapidly. They have built a culture of hard working teams who all work well together and is an enjoyable place to work.
You key responsibilities as Transport Coordinator based in Macclesfield will include:
- Monitoring daily dispatch schedules, making updates as required
- Communicating with other departments (finance, shop floor dispatch, customer services) to ensure the daily dispatches are completed on time
- Booking external transport, producing labels and supporting paperwork
- Assisting in route planning, preparation of load sheets, tracking delivery notes and supporting dispatch documentation
- Preparing KPI information for management
- Contacting customers regarding amendments or updates to deliveries
- Organising collections from customers (returns and /or pallets and dd for recycling)
- Completing transport administrative tasks relating to H&S, Insurance policy and claims, Vehicle checks, repairs and servicing, operator's license management
- Tachograph and Drivers hours management
This is a full time role of 37.5 hours per week
To be successful with your application for Transport Coordinator based in Macclesfield you will have:
- The ability to stay calm under pressure, multi task and prioritise workload.
- Strong attention to detail and desire to get things right.
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Excellent communication skills both with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Organised and able to work on own initiative.
- Good all round IT skills and proficiency in MS Office products including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- An enthusiastic attitude and desire to do what is required to support the business.
This is a full time role of 37.5 hours per week with 20 days holiday. Comes with free car parking and salary £20,000 - 22,000 depending on experience