I am representing a market leading Distribution business in the addition of a Transport Delivery & Service Operations Manager for their new, standout facility within the East Midlands.
If you thrive in working in a fast paced, high pressured but rewarding environment, read on to see how this role could present you with you're next career challenge.
This roles responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Regional Director.
- Overseeing the Logistics Distribution team, consisting of; c.10 direct reports and up to 150 FTE's.
- The indirect team will consist of: Transport Supervisors, Transport Planners, Transport Operators and Customer Services individuals.
- To ensure a first-class customer experience in all interactions.
- Performance management of c. 10 Team Managers along with indirect reports.
- Driving a coaching culture and planning training programmes
- Driving engagement and loyalty of employees, through development of reward schemes and recognition
- To consistently review people and process to deliver operational efficiency's and customer excellence
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships will all internal / external stakeholders
- Being commutable to the East Midlands, with relation within the UK supported.
The hours of the role are:
Monday - Friday
08:00 - 17:00 -Flexibility required to suit buisiness needs.
The successful candidate for the Transport Delivery & Service Operations Manager will have the following skills and experiences:
- Have a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Background.
- Have worked within a Distribution role previously within a Regional Manager / Transport Manager / Transport Support Manager / Logistics Customer Services Manager role
- To have managed teams in excess of 100+ FTE's.
- Be able to demonstrate
- Demonstration of an excellent range of effective communication and management skills with the ability to adapt style according to demands of the audience is essential.
- To be results driven and commercially minded.
This role offers a fantastic package and benefits offering, consisting of:
- Salary - £70,000 to £75,000 - DOE.
- Up to a 10% Bonus.
- Holiday Allowances.
- Pension Scheme.
- Private Family Health care.
- 3 x Annual salary death in service cover
- Company Discounts.
- Plus additional company benefits.