My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Sector. They are a leading FMCG 3pl brand.
The Transport Duty Manager will be responsible for...
- Continually improve efficiency's and identify improvements in the daily transport plan.
- Review the operational plan to ensure it is achievable with the current depot status
- Facilitate the communication process for implementing the plan ensuring appropriate escalation procedures are followed with respect to potential operational risks
- Identify and authorise the improvement opportunities observed throughout the shift ensuring appropriate communications to planning are recorded
- Provide a concise shift review reporting significant issues encountered during the shift
- Manage operational team, including performance and standards
- Continually review the operational arrangements and controls to maximise the efficiency levels and targets utilised as KPIs
- Promote and manage health and safety
- Ensure procedural controls and instructions are achieving the desired records and standards in line with depot policy
- Communicate and assist identified improvement initiatives / opportunities for effective integration to depot process
The Transport Duty Manager...
- Strong management skills and people management
- Previous experience working at a Transport Shift Management
- Computer literate, competent user of all Microsoft Office applications
- Competent in transport operations legislation and its interpretation
- Previous experience working within an FMCG environment
The successful candidate in Bristol will receive...
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern of days and nights
- A salary of up to £33,500 depending one experience
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance