My client is the leading distributor in it's market specialising in logistics distribution and supply chain. This is a great opportunity to join a exciting private company who truly invest in the workforce.
* Co-ordinating with suppliers and Stores, planning routines and scheduling delivery times.
* Managing and leading a team of supervisors, admin staff and drivers.
* Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
* Motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork with the work force.
* Ensuring productivity targets are met and or exceeded.
* Manage staffing levels for operational requirements.
* Forecasting cost controls, scheduling and planning.
* Inspecting driver's hours and reports and tacho infringements and MPG.
* Ensure DVSA standards are kept.
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 (Company car Allowance)
23 days holiday + bank holidays
Mon - Friday (Flexibility to work some weekend)