The client is a well established specialist cash management distribution business that operates across business, retail, public and financial sectors, based in Feltham.
The key responsibilities for the successful Transport Manager will include:
- Reporting to management on all branch transport operations.
- Submission of drivers' weekly record sheets and identifying any non-conformance.
- Adherence to company vehicle servicing requirements (including tachographs, locks and alarms and vehicle defects)
- Ensuring O license holder is aware of any convictions/breaches.
- Managing the maintenance of the branch fleet and that all documentation is compliant and accurate.
- Provision of costing reports on all vehicles as well as controlling such costs.
- Conducting regular fleet reviews to ensure operational compliance and safety.
- Meetings with drivers and provision of recommendations to management on matters such as tachograph infringements, vehicle accidents and traffic violations.
The successful Transport Manager will have the following attributes:
- Have experience working in a similar role, dealing with drivers on a daily basis.
- Have strong knowledge of all relevant transport legislation.
- Be a strong people manager.
- Have strong passion for the role and drive to progress.
- Live within commutable distance of Feltham.
- Hold an International CPC.
A strong package is on offer for the successful Transport Manager.