This client is an expert in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector and pride themselves on their ability to provide flexible and cost efficient solutions to their variety of customers. They are based in the Chesterfield area and are looking for a Transport candidate or join their existing department as a Transport Planner.
As Transport Planner your responsibilites will include:
- Daily planning of the Driver's routes
- Optimising the usage of Driver and other resources to ensure most efficient and cost effective solutions are deployed
- Being point of contact for driver queries
- Efficiently plan customer's requirements daily and manage against key KPI's
- Timely escalation of issues and change requirements
- Actively manage customer relationships
- Daily management of workload
The successful Transport Planner will:
- Have a background in the Transport industry
- Clean Driver's Licence
- Ability to get the job done whilst creating a fun atmosphere and environment!
On offer to the successful Transport Planner:
- Opportunity to join a nationwide business that is growing (potential opportunities for progression!)
- Competitive salary on offer