Do you speak German?
Do you have a transport / Logistics, Planning and Customer Service background?
My client is a leading 3PL Transport specialist and due to growth of the transport side of the business, they now require a German speaking Transport Planner to support growth across their Leicestershire and national network on behalf of key clients.
The role of Transport Planner - German Speaking has a number of objectives:
- To provide excellent customer service to our client
- Build & develop relationship with client
- Satisfying Customers' operational needs
- All Service Delivery tasks associated with the role as defined including complete end to end transport provision
- Ensuring delivery of agreed Service Levels/ KPI's
- First point of communication contact for our Client, Carriers and any other Stakeholders
- Ownership for client requests, with the understanding of adding value and managing the change process to drive results
- Take complex cost saving initiatives from theory, through implementation to delivery and sign-off based on client need
- Have complete ownership, understanding and detailed knowledge of the systems and SOP's
- Driving cost reduction, process optimisation and continuous improvement
- Generate and communicate accurate operational reports as required
- Provide external operational support
- Data Analysis
Please do not apply unless you are a fluent German speaker, reader and writer.
To be considered for the role of Transport Planner - German Speaking you MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Preferably a graduate with 3 years of industry experience in a similar field with experience of complex transport environments and staff management
- Commercially aware, astute, self-motivated and performance driven
- Able to build strong and lasting relationships/ partnerships in service critical client facing sites
- Ability to instil feeling of ease, integrity and trust with the client
- Excellent and proven IT Skills - Use of MS Office (advanced Excel knowledge desirable)
- Analytical skills including the ability to apply a logical approach to develop, test and deliver solutions to problems
- Ability to motivate at all levels throughout internal and client tiers of business
- A logical and excellent understanding of IT systems and process
- Good presentation, communication and Interpersonal skills
- A flexible approach to work in a dynamic, pressurised environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation
- 3+ years experience within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain.
- 3+ years experience of Transport Planning
- Commutable to Leicester
On offer for the successful Transport Planner candidate;
- Salary - £24,000 to £28,000
- Pension Contributions
- Additional Company benefits
- Commutable to Leicester
Please DO NOT apply unless you are a fluent German speaker, reader and writer.