Based in Bristol, my client is a major national logistics distribution and supply chain company, they are the leaders in their market and is the UK's largest stockist and supplier.
- Strategic resource and volume planning
- Pro-actively maintain your knowledge on transport legislation and best practice.
- Ensure all vehicles leaving the section have all paperwork and completed pre-checks prior to departure/arrival.
- Ensure full, detailed de-briefs and handovers are distributed to all staff with any other relevant occurrences during the duty period.
- Respond positively when requested to work extended hours to meet business demands.
- Remaining fluent with the business systems.
- To compile required departmental KPI's & audit preparation.
- Maintaining fruitful and beneficial internal and external customer relationships.
- Support the vehicle maintenance schedule, livery and refurb programmes.
- Previous customer service experience essential, over the telephone and on email.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills and prioritising workload.
Salary £22,000 - £27,000 (dependant on experience)
Monday - Friday (alternating shifts, 2pm-10pm and 9am-5pm)
20+8 days bank holiday