My client a is very exciting start up operation with some impressive growth plans. They are a pure E-commerce operation who stock and distribute market leading high value goods and are looking for a UK Distribution Manager (E-Commerce) to underpin the future success of the business. They are based within the logistics distribution and supply chain sector.
The key responsibilities for the UK Distribution Manager (E-Commerce) will be;
- Own the contractual and service relationships with the UK 3PL companies engaged in both warehousing and distribution activities and align end-to-end strategic planning and delivery
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle, including returns process
- Deliver an industry leading standard of customer satisfaction - monitor, report and develop improvement plans as necessary.
- Monitor and control On time in Full (OTIF) Delivery
- Inventory Management & Accuracy
- Cost of Goods (COGS) define and deliver to expectation
- Quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Lead the Customer Services Aftersales team and function in delivering class leading customer satisfaction - enhance the current processes, resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Demonstrable experience in Direct to consumer logistics execution in an E-commerce environment
- Understand E-commerce software as the front end platform and the relationship with the 3PL
- Start-up mentality allied to relevant industry experience
The successful UK Distribution Manager (E-Commerce) will have had exposure with;
- Running logistics within a Direct-To-Consumer (D2C) environment.
- A proven track record of managing high potential supply chain and customer facing support teams that deliver exceptional results
- Commutable to the Wells area
The UK Distribution Manager (E-Commerce) will receive the following;
Basic Salary - £45,000 - £55,000
Holidays - 25 days + Bank Holidays