My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector and prides themselves on being a luxury and sustainable brand.
The UK Operations Director in Bristol will be responsible for...
- Ensure all aspects of the Warehousing and Distribution function work efficiently in order to deliver company strategic objectives.
- Work with senior management team to improve processes and systems across the business to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the company.
- Monitor and review Logistics department systems and procedures in order to promote good working practices and process within the department.
- Understand latest trends in systems, technology and working practices with a view to implementing when appropriate and relevant.
- In line with strategic objectives to set and measure Logistics department set of KPI's.
- The aim to be recognised as market leaders for customer service and delivery performance.
- Provide the Logistics team with clear and achievable goals and objectives in order to ensure the team is managed and motivated at all times.
- Mentor Management/Supervisory team members to develop them as individuals and strengthen the team as a whole.
- Ensure information flow to the team is relevant and regular to give everyone full understanding of needs of the business.
The UK Operations Director will have...
- Experience of managing a warehouse team of 20+
- Previous P & L Responsibility of £10m+
- Proven track record of cost savings and delivering high set of operational KPI's
- Proven track record of successful change management
- Process driven with a proven track record of continual improvement
- Strong negotiator with proven track record of successful supplier relations
- Customer focused with a collaborative working approach
- Analytical mind set and strong numeracy skills
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary of £55,000-£65,000 depending on experience
- Company Car and Fuel Card
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Monday to Friday Day Shifts