My client is a market leader in the electronics automotive sector and are currently pioneering the way in this new technology. Their business is located in the Nottingham area and they require two Vehicle Service Advisors to join a fast growing team!
As a Vehicle Service Advisor you will report into the Workshop Controller on a daily basis and conduct the following areas of responsibility:
- Provide professional, customer focused service and excellent automotive knowledge across a range of technology (face-to-face, email, telephone)
- To create, update and distribute service schedules for vehicles, plant and equipment for internal departments and external customers. Control, monitor and update workshop capacity including MOT tests, services and repair bookings
- To book in and organise jobs and communicate to Workshop Managers with in Fleet Services and produce and maintain necessary files and documentation in relation to Workshop activities
- To raise invoices for customers and to ensure that these are paid on time
- To liaise with hire suppliers in line with delivery and return of vehicles or plant, completing necessary documentation.
- To plan the workshop's schedule to ensure an appropriate amount of work is in every day and that we can give sufficient notice to customers.
- Operate DVSA MOT testing systems as an administrator
As a Vehicle Service Advisor you will have both a flair for customer service and a passion / knowledge of the commercial automotive world. The successful candidate will harbour the following skills & attributes:
- Prior experience as a Service Advisor or Workshop Co-ordinator would be ideal
- Desirable experience in a dealership or servicing environment.
- Passionate about delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to commute to the Nottingham area.
- 25+8 days holiday