The client is a market leading distributor who are based in Portishead. They are based within the Logistics distribution and supply chain sector.
The Warehouse Administrator will be responsible include...
- Monitoring and resolving the problem task screen
- Resolving Interface issues
- Booking deliveries for weekly distribution to customers
- Administration of urgent customer orders, ensuring that these are flagged to the warehouse and dispatched
- Resolving orders that have not been dispatched / Liaising with relevant depts and customers.
- Handling email queries from Customer Services
- Recording of agency staff hours
- Invoices for overseas orders
- Maintaining a number of Excel spreadsheets to provide accurate information regarding warehouse operations
- Oversee general office organisation
- Ensure all customer collections are completed
- Addressing general warehouse enquiries.
The successful candidate will;
- Have a positive "can do" attitude
- A team player who understand the aims & objectives of the business
- An excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- Flexible approach to work
- Able to work independently
- Constantly examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures
For the successful Warehouse Administrator you will receive the following;
Salary - £19,000 - £22,000
Monday to Friday shift patterns
6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm rotating shifts
25 days + Bank Holidays